Each spread takes a passage of Scripture and suggests 5 things to pray for a local, national, or international issue. Because when we pray in line with God's priorities as found in his word, our prayers are powerful and effective (James 5 v 16) and that's a truly thrilling prospect.
Use this book to:
• Guide your prayers during your personal quiet times
• Equip church members to pray meaningfully for your local community and nation
• Help you prepare expressive public intercessions for church
• Fuel your church prayer meeting
• Help you know how to pray in the wake of major world events
Use this book in any number of ways: work through it as part of your daily quiet time, or pick it up whenever a situation arises that is in particular need of prayer.
|Custom product type: