CEA Blank Card - Customisable Postcard
How you can use this card:
- Add a Christian Enquiry Agency logo to the front. Click here to see and download different options.
- Make it personal! Upload a photo of your church, team or group.
- Local people recognise your church building. Use a picture of your church!
- Take a photo, or scan in your own drawing or illustration to use with a border.
- Start from scratch and use your own complete design. If you know a graphic designer or artist, why not ask them if they can create something for you?
The Christian Enquiry Agency wants to support you in making Jesus known. By adding Christianity.org.uk to posters, pew leaflets, church service invitations, websites or anything which catches the eye of people in your community or church school, you can help them find out more about Jesus Christ and the Christian faith. There is no charge. There is no catch of any kind.
What is the Christian Enquiry Agency?
The Christian Enquiry Agency responds to enquirers by giving them what they ask for, and only what they ask for. Typically, people might ask to be sent part of the Bible – CEA sends a Gospel of Luke in an attractive magazine-format. They might request CEA supporters to pray about something, ask a question about Christianity or seek a local church where they can explore issues of faith. CEA takes steps to ensure that no one is given information unsolicited. All this information is sent free of charge, accompanied by a warm, personal message in the prayerful hope that it will increase the joy in people’s lives. CEA does not seek to take the place of local churches.
The Christian Enquiry Agency Ltd is an agency of Churches Together in England, which acts as the governing body through its interdenominational Group for Evangelisation. You can find out more at christianenquiryagency.org.uk where you can download free, ready-to-use logos for print and websites.