This workshop helps you and your church become equipped to tackle some of the toughest questions of our time, build your capacity to become a force for the Common Good and strengthen civil society in your area. People are yearning for a sense of belonging and meaning: the Church can be a blessing for our national community.
The workshop is underpinned by a biblically rooted theology drawing on the Christian social traditions.
Who is it for?
- Christians of all traditions but all are welcome to join in
- People who want learn more about Common Good Thinking and apply it in their churches, communities and workplaces
- No theological training required
What, where, when and how?
- A one day workshop with teaching, prayer, activities, discussion, networking and lunch
- Organised and hosted locally by a church or group of churches or organisations working in partnership
- Ideal cohort size is 20 people drawn from different traditions
- Led by an experienced Here: Now: Us Facilitator or if you have facilitation experience, you can opt to lead it yourself
The Training Pack
Your Training Pack contains a full set of facilitation notes, a helpful guide for running your workshop, background reading, a sample guest workbook and teaching aids. Stunningly designed and easy to use – all the information you need to run your own Here: Now: Us workshop is here.
PLEASE NOTE: To get your essential Workshop PowerPoint please forward your order confirmation email to Together for the Common Good at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add sufficient workbooks for your group to your basket!
1 x Facilitator Notes
1 x Background Reading
1 x Local Host Guide for running your workshop
1 x Guest Workbook (order an additional copy for each participant)
2 x Set of Common Good Principles cards
1 x Common Good Thinking A3 Poster
1 x Calling People of Goodwill: The Bible and the Common Good
20 x Feedback forms