Enabling and supporting pupil leaders in collective worship – Downloadable resource pack for schools to accompany William and Lucy lead Collective Worship book.
This resource is designed to support schools in training and preparing young people in leading and planning acts of collective worship. Child led worship means they are involved in the whole process; planning, creating and leading the act of worship.
Through the sessions and activities the hope is that children will develop a fresh understanding of what worship actually is, the value of it in school and how they can genuinely contribute to the acts of worship in school.
Included in this resource are:
6 session outlines.
- What is worship?
- Different roles in leading worship.
- What happens in collective worship?
- Does everyone like to worship in the same way?
- Planning collective worship.
- Strategies to lead collective worship.
- Images of William and Lucy to use in your worship leader sessions with children.
- ‘What is happening in Collective Worship’ observation sheet.
When you have ordered this resource the downloadable item will appear in your account under 'My Downloads'.