Luke’s Gospel is a captivating portrait of the man who arguably shaped world history like no other: Jesus of Nazareth.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- follows the principles for dyslexia-friendly formatting
- is printed on cream-coloured matt paper to minimise reflection
- uses the English Standard Version, an essentially literal translation which combines word-for-word precision and accuracy with literary excellence, beauty and readability.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face
- Cream coloured paper rather than bright white
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Paper has matt finish rather than glossy paper limiting reflection
- Follows formatting principles of British Dyslexia Association.
Take a look inside.