Enjoy what was probably the first of the written accounts of the life of Jesus. Told by Mark, this dyslexia-friendly Gospel presents the story of Jesus – a man of action and authority – with emphasis on what Jesus did rather than on his words and teachings.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- follows the principles for dyslexia-friendly formatting
- uses the bestselling Good News Bible translation
- includes iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations
- is printed on cream-coloured matt paper to minimise reflection.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face- 10.5 pt
- Cream coloured paper rather than bright white
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Paper has matt finish rather than glossy paper limiting reflection
- Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association.
Click here to preview this product.