Bible Society and Youth for Christ have teamed up to create a truly unique Bible that meets the needs of young people today by connecting directly to their world.
- links to a dedicated YouTube playlist with 30 videos unpacking and offering support on key themes and issues found in the Bible
- hundreds of interactive elements throughout the Bible to encourage a deeper engagement with the text
- space on each page for writing, doodling and drawing
- a full-page introduction to each book of the Bible, showing what it's all about and how it fits into a bigger story
- 32 colour pages of key things to know about the Bible, help with tough topics, and journalling space
Developed with young people
Young people helped us put this Bible together. Bible Society and Youth for Christ listened to their ideas and heard what really matters to them: information to help them learn and dig deeper into the Bible’s message, challenges to make them think about what they read and tools to help them act on it – as well as time to reflect and space to create through journalling, drawing and adding colour.
Preview this product here
All 30 of the accompanying videos are available online and free to use. These really are such an important part of this new Bible – ensuring that the conversation and questions explored in the text can be continued in a place where young people spend much of their free time.
There are also a range of free resources that anyone is welcome to download and print that form part of this Bible.