GOOD NEWS OUTREACH NEWSPAPER
Good News is the UK’s most popular monthly evangelistic newspaper. This tabloid-style newspaper is designed specifically for giving away to non-Christians, and is used by churches, missions and evangelists across the country.
Containing testimonies of celebrities and ‘ordinary’ Christians, plus regular newspaper features like a recipe, crossword, Sudoku and film review, it’s a great way to communicate the Gospel.
8 pages, full colour throughout.
WHY USE GOOD NEWS?
- An ideal 'bridge builder' from your church to your community
- Testimonies help people understand how Jesus can change their lives
- Creates opportunities for follow-up visits and conversations about the faith
- Received every month, it creates a better response than one-off outreaches
- A high quality evangelistic publication at a very low cost
- Millions of people read newspapers every day – it’s still a popular medium
- Easy to deliver/give away
- Everyday English
- Relevant comment
- Clear Gospel message
- Free support & advice
- Professional journalism
Good News is sold in packs of 25 at only 15p per copy plus p&p.
To place an order, click here to email Good News.
When ordering you'll need to use the code 'CPOGN' in your email.
Click here to see the different ways you can use the Good News Newspaper.