Discovering God Through Creation
Wild Lent will change how we all experience and think about Lent. How? Simple! Instead of a nice cosy room, coffee, biscuits and lots of discussion about the meaning of Lent, you'll be wrapping up warm and heading off into the wilds! It's time to get up close and personal with creation and make a shadow clock, have a sunrise breakfast walk, go on a giant egg hunt, hug a tree, walk barefoot... and share God's creation with others.
The activities in Wild Lent include:
• Things to do when it's sunny
• Things to do when it's raining
• Things to do with others
• Short and easy things to make and do
• Even shorter and easier things to do
• Things to do in the early morning
• Things to do on the move
Rachel Summers is a Forest School Practitioner and runs Curious Wilds, which provides forest school sessions.