GENERAL HELP & FAQs
- How to order?
- How to use the customise tool?
- Has my order been processed?
- Can I personalise publicity material?
- Is my item in stock?
- When will I receive my order?
- What is your Returns, Refunds & Damages Procedure?
- How much will it cost to deliver my order?
- What does Copyright really mean?
How to order from CPO
Please note that all orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Online - www.cpo.org.uk
- Telephone - 01903 263354
- Post - Customer Services, CPO, Garcia Estate, Canterbury Road, Worthing, W. Sussex BN13 1BW
Important - Please do not place your order by more than one method!
For extra help on how to use the customise tool, click here to view some helpful videos.
We will send you an e-mail acknowledgement of your order and notify you of your order number. Please keep this order number in a safe place, just in case you need to check its status etc. For us to acknowledge your order, it is vital that we have an up to date e-mail address.
Click here to view our PDF guides on:
- CPO's professional printing service, where you select the design, provide us with the text, and we typeset and overprint your copy for you. click here for overprint terms and conditions.
- Online overprint offers you the flexibility to choose one of our ranges and for you to personalise your publicity via our web-shop.
- The DIY option enables you to use our pre-printed invitations (i.e. 2ups, 4ups and A5 paper folders available in certain ranges only) and you can overprint using your own printer or copier. The DIY option is a popular choice, useful for when you have relatively small print runs and that can be done quickly.
- CPO's bespoke service, where we can design and print according to your own specification, or you can supply your own artwork. Please contact us for further details.
- C coded products, especially those that require personalisation and including most posters, banners and invitations are printed especially for you. Certain popular C coded products are held in stock, subject to demand e.g. pastoral cards.
- All other coded products (e.g. Z, Y and V codes) have been carefully selected, and are held in stock or ordered subject to season and demand.
- Our outreach advisors (email@example.com /tel. 01903-263354) can give further guidance for specific products.
How long will it take before I receive my items?
Once we have received and processed your order, as the majority of products are produced on demand and made specifically for you, your shipment of goods will normally be despatched within 5 to 7 working days. At peak times (e.g. in November/December) these turnaround times will become longer, and for this reason we recommend placing your order early. Smaller parcels are sent by Royal Mail 2nd class whilst larger parcels are sent by carrier and require a signature.
My order has not arrived. What do I do?
Prior to contacting us, please read the previous question and answer.
Returns and refunds
Goods are not sold on a Sale or Return basis. We are unable to accept the return of overprinted items or date sensitive material.
Damages and shortages must be advised within 3 days of receipt.
Notwithstanding the above, any possible return must be advised, and agreed by CPO, within 3 days of receipt of order. If agreed, goods will only be credited if they are returned back within 5 working days in re-saleable condition. A handling charge of 20% (minimum £5.00 charge will be incurred). We cannot accept the return of sealed videos, DVDs or CDs that have been opened, unless they are damaged or faulty. Refunds and exchanges will only be made if the video, DVD or CD is found to be faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the products and services from CPO. Please do contact us, as the feedback we receive from our customers is very important, and enables us to improve the quality of our products and services we offer.
*Please note that prices below may have changed from the most recent catalogue due to increased charges incurred by CPO for postage and packing, which we need to cover.*
|Standard Postage and Packing charges (£) for all orders|
|Order value||UK*||EU||Rest of World|
|£15.00 to £49.99||£6.00||£12.00||£20.00|
|£50.00 to £99.99||£9.00||£16.00||£35.00|
|£100.00 to £149.99||£12.00||£25.00||£50.00|
|£150.00 to £199.99||£16.00||£30.00||£70.00|
|£200.00 and over||£20.00||£40.00||£90.00|
|Saturday delivery £30.00|
Copyright law states that copyright comes into existence automatically when a work is created, without any formal application to an external authority. If you wish to reproduce anything, permission must first be sought from the owner of the copyright. If no copyright © symbol appears, it does not mean it is copyright free.
All materials published by CPO are copyright to CPO, whether text or design, and you need permission before reproducing anything in any way.
For further copyright information:
www.ipo.gov.uk - the intellectual property office