NEW: PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Full-time, flexible location with approx one day a week in Worthing, £30-32k
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the Partnership Development Manager will be a highly relational networker, with excellent administrative, project management and influencing skills. This new role will support the Chief Executive and the Director of Church Communications in ensuring partners have the best possible experience of working with CPO. The person we seek is energetic and motivated, able to identify and develop partnership potential, manage relationships and turn opportunity into practical reality through tight project management. We are looking for a team player who loves driving an organisation to grow in its reach and effectiveness.
CPO is a charity that exists to enable and inspire the church in the UK to communicate the gospel with excellence, creativity and clarity, through the creation and provision of print and digital resources, through training and through partnership. We are looking for someone to engage key stakeholders in churches and Christian charities so that CPO can partner with them in their communications and outreach. Have a look at our website to find out more about us and our 60-year history at cpo.org.uk and find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Key elements of the role
- To initiate new and develop existing relationships, supporting the CEO and directors as one of the main points of contact for major partners and customers
- To articulate the vision of CPO
- To drive projects from inception to delivery, facilitating communication both internally and externally, with an eye for process, people and efficient mobilisation
- To oversee partnership contracts and agreements
- To participate in the senior team with input into CPO’s strategy and planning
- To participate in all team prayer times, leading as and when needed, and to work together with the team to develop each other spiritually and professionally
What you must have
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK church
- Excellent people skills
- Great administrative ability
- Experience in project or key account management
- Ability to motivate people in a way that encourages change
- Demonstrable commitment to the Christian aims and ethos of CPO
- Active prayer and devotional life, attending a local church regularly
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter, outlining how you meet the skills and experience required. Given that CPO actively promotes the Christian faith, there is a genuine occupational requirement that the applicant must be a committed Christian.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 18th March 2019
Please note: satisfactory references, evidence of the correct permission to work in the UK and an enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required before the successful applicant can take up the post.
CPO has an ongoing requirement for casual workers within our warehouse department from time to time and if this may be of interest to you then please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or post to: CPO, HR Department, 1 Easting Close, Worthing, BN14 8HQ. Please include details of knowledge, skills and experience, reasons you would like to work at CPO and your interest in Christian resources.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND VOLUNTARY OPPORTUNITIES
CPO is grateful for volunteer help and welcomes student work experience (or adult work experience!) in many areas, including production, marketing, administration, digital and graphic design. Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: CPO, HR Department, 1 Easting Close, Worthing, BN14 8HQ. Please include details of knowledge, skills and experience, reasons you would like to work with CPO and any specific area where you feel you could contribute to Christian resources. Please also state your availability. Some roles can be undertaken from home. Opportunities change throughout the year, so if you don't hear back straight away rest assured we will keep your details securely on file and get back in touch as we're able.